Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The Owner Of Carrie Bradshaw’s Romantic SATC Finale Dress Reveals Herself

From Manolos to Baguettes, Sex and the City delivered many memorable fashion moments. The one that stole our hearts? Carrie Bradshaw’s sea foam-green tutu dress from the show’s dramatic Paris finale. Now, it has been revealed that Vanessa Bryant is the owner of said frothy romantic look. Taking to Instagram, Bryant posted a side-by-side photo of the dress and a still of Sarah Jessica Parker wearing it. Bryant’s late husband, Kobe Bryant, gifted it to her during their 20-year marriage.


“I found this beautiful dress Kob gifted me a long time ago,” she wrote over the image. “Not going to lie, I was taken back with emotion. He was SO romantic. Still showing me he [loves] me from Heaven. Love you forever boo-boo. #BestoftheBest.” She added in the caption: “When Mr Big gets Carrie back. Paris. Missing my boo-boo and my sweet girl. So nice to have found this dress today. You set the bar so high baby. No love like REAL LOVE.”

Bryant isn’t the only one who fell for this quintessential Carrie look. “[…] That outfit got to tell so many stories,” SJP has previously said of the dress. “It was such a romantic outfit. It was so delicate and it had so much grace to it. It ran around Paris, and that was not how she had imagined that outfit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment