Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Karlie Kloss Shares Emotional Footage Of Her Wedding Dress Fittings At The Dior Atelier

A year ago today Karlie Kloss exchanged vows with Josh Kushner in front of 80 guests at a ceremony in upstate New York in a custom Dior design by Maria Grazia Chiuri. The bride later shared touching glimpses of her big day with her 8 million plus Instagram followers.

Now, Kloss has shared – for the first time – a behind-the-scenes making of the custom gown to mark her anniversary, revealing that it took 700 hours to make in Paris. In the clip, Kloss reveals the sketches behind the final design and her initial hopes for her wedding dress: “When I was a little girl, obviously I always liked the idea of having a fairytale wedding, but I never imagined I would have the chance,” Kloss says in the clip, before flying to Paris to meet with Grazia Chiuri.


It then follows the supermodel and her mother as they visit the atelier in Paris together for the dress fitting, making for an emotional moment. Upon seeing her dress, a tearful Kloss hugs and thanks Grazia Chiuri. Later, the model reveals her plans to forgo heels on her big day: “Oh I am not wearing heels on my wedding day. I want to dance the night away and I feel most happy in flats so I am very happy to have these gorgeous flats."

Earlier this year, the couple threw a wild west-themed reception party in Wyoming with some familiar faces, including friends Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, joining the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment