Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Victoria Beckham Opens Her Wardrobe

Victoria Beckham is selling off more than 600 items from her own wardrobe in aid of charity Mothers2mothers. In association with The Outnet - and with the support of Christie's, which valued the items - the sale will take place from August 20 to 25, if the pieces last that long.

Victoria Beckham
"I laughed a lot when we were going through my wardrobe as the pieces hold so many happy memories for me, David and the children," Beckham said. "A lot of the clothes have been specially designed for me by the most talented designers and I've loved wearing them, however I now feel it's someone else's turn to enjoy them. We approached The Outnet as they have an incredible global reputation and are the perfect partner for us to build awareness and raise as much money as possible for Mothers2mothers."

No comments:

Post a Comment