Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Alexa Chung Turns Director For UGG

Alexa Chung has added yet another stylish string to her bow, by taking on the role of art director for UGG in the label's first ever creative brand partnership.

Whilst Chung has turned her hand to design collaborations before - her second archive collaboration with Marks & Spencer is due to hit stores next month and she revealed earlier this year that she is launching her own clothing line in March 2017 - her new role involved her overseeing the latest campaign for the brand, which focuses on its best-known classic boot, entirely behind the scenes from concept to casting.

"There is nothing I enjoy more than getting back to England and seeing all of my mates and that involves my uniform, which is UGG boots, jeans, and a navy blue jumper," the Vogue contributing editor disclosed about her new partnership with the famous footwear brand. "I have an association with them being home, friends, hanging out and having fun."


"With this in mind, I loved art directing for UGG," she added about her debut shoot for the brand, which took place in New York and stars women from the creative industry who Chung is close to. "It gave me the opportunity to work alongside and marry together some of the people in my life I find most inspiring with a team of talented pals to capture both their spirit and the easy going nature of the brand."

No comments:

Post a Comment