Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What Is SJP Unclear About?

Despite enthralling her impressive 3.2 million followers on Instagram by going against the norm with her frank and unfiltered posts, Sarah Jessica Parker has admitted that she is still unclear about how to incorporate social media into her life.

"I'm not easy with social media and technology and I'm unclear of my own boundaries," said the award-winning actress. "I'm unclear of how much I want to engage and how to have it not be a personal experience and how to have conversations that I think are productive with people when they're feeling anxious or angry or they're wanting to say unfriendly things."

Many, however, would say that she's managing just fine. Frequently sharing images of her beloved hometown of New York, book recommendations, getting-ready selfies, and postcards from her worldly travels, the Divorce and Sex and the City star also delights in the curious and mundane (think drinking on trains, cuts on her knees from falling over, culinary experiments at home, and a cleared plate of burger and fries) that garners praise from her followers for "keeping it real".


But the star has a greater worry about the world's increasing reliance on technology, especially when it comes to watching her eldest child, 14-year-old James Wilkie, engage with it.

"I don't know what to do," she revealed to Red magazine. "James has a phone for travelling to school, even though I travelled to school forever without a phone, but we held off for longer than most parents."

No comments:

Post a Comment