Thursday, April 28, 2016

Why Kendall Really Wants To Be Cindy

Kendall Jenner has never made any secret of her dream to one day be a supermodel, but it seems her aspirations also extend to their personal lives. Jenner - who has already amassed an impressive catwalk and advertising CV in her two years as a model - revealed on her app this week that she would also like to be more like Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bündchen off the catwalk.

"Seeing models like Cindy Crawford and Gisele live chilled, but extremely fortunate and blessed lives, seems like exactly what I would want," she said in a post on her website, KendallJ.com. "Hearing Kylie mention what she sees her life like at 30 - on a farm with kids - got me thinking about my own life in 10 years, which weirdly gave me a strong urge to play The Sims. If I were building my perfect world on the game, this is how it would look: I'd have a beautiful, secluded house in Malibu with a gorgeous husband and a couple of kids. Even though I love dogs, I don't want to be overwhelmed so I'd probably just have one. I'd definitely want a horse, too, so I could ride whenever I wanted."


Jenner's down-to-earth revelations come as former model Rebecca Romijn asserted that she, and fellow model Gigi Hadid, are not "true supermodels". Despite having racked up 15 Vogue covers between them, the actress insisted that they did not qualify for supermodel status in her book.

"No one has proven yet that numbers of followers translates to revenue," she toldEntertainment Tonight. "So it is frustrating. I know a lot of people - legitimate fashion people - can't stand it. Hate it that these, you know, social-media stars are now the supermodels in fashion. They are not true supermodels."

No comments:

Post a Comment