Thursday, April 14, 2016

Naomi's Supermodel Bond

Naomi Campbell has discussed the special bond that she shares with her fellow Nineties Supermodels, revealing that she can always count on them in an hour of need.

"We do keep in touch," she told Vanity Fairof her relationship with Linda Evangelista,Christy Turlington, and Cindy Crawford et all. "Not every day, but we're very supportive of each other. And I know I can pick up the phone to any one of them if I was in real need. They're there," adding, "We were very supportive, my group of ladies."


The south London-born model was also very complimentary of another world-famous star, Rihanna - in particular the singer's recent foray into fashion design for Puma.

"It was elegant. It was sexy. I was so proud of her," she said of the collection. "It was absolutely her in every sense. She has such an innate style, and that's what I love about her. And I think that's why all the Brits and all the Europeans love her. It's why everyone in the world loves her. She's become a very good friend. She's a girl's girl, and I love that."

Campbell is currently branching out into unchartered territory of her own, with the publication of her first book, simply entitled Naomi Campbell, and the making of the 496-page tome, which comprises images charting her entire career, was an emotional one.

"When I first saw it, that was the day before the Oscars in the Taschen Gallery, in LA, I just started crying because it just kind of, it was like, Wow."

No comments:

Post a Comment