Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jason Wu Marries In Mexico

Jason Wu has had more experience than most in making brides look their best on their wedding day, but the spotlight was turned on the designer himself this weekend as he tied the knot with his boyfriend, Gustavo Rangel.

Wu met Rangel, who also serves as chief financial officer at Wu's eponymous label, on New Year's Eve, 2005. The nuptials - which took place in Tulum, Mexico, reportsWWD - were witnessed by a host of famous fashion faces, including Wu's long-term friend and muse Diane Kruger.


Shortly after their wedding, the designer - who also heads up Hugo Boss - paid tribute to his new husband, sharing an image of the pair walking up the aisle with the caption: "This weekend I celebrated one of the happiest days of my life. I got married to @tavonyc and I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I am so grateful for my amazing friends who joined us on this special day @hotelesencia but most of all to my parents, Hank and Jennifer and my brother and sister Kevin and Migumi for being the most loving, supportive, and special people in my life. I love you guys endlessly."

No comments:

Post a Comment