Monday, June 3, 2013

Victorias Secret Angel Goes Au Natural

Victoria´s Secret  Angel Lily Aldridge is the latest model to voice her dislike of Photoshop. The 27-year-old blasted the industry's tendency to "go crazy" and over-retouch images.

"I honestly don't like Photoshop," she said. "I think that when people Photoshop things, all of a sudden you're like, 'That's not even me anymore.' It takes away the natural beauty of a person."

Aldridge follows fellow Victoria's Secret alumni Gisele Bundchen in lamenting the increase of Photoshopping.Budchen spoke out last week to call for photographers to take a more natural approach.

"I think Gisele had just said something like, there's no more rawness, like the little quirks," Aldridge told the Huffington Post. "You know, I have a gap in my teeth and sometimes people take it away. But I'm like, 'I love my teeth.' You know, that's me. A little is fine, but don't go crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment