Friday, July 23, 2021

KLOSS Partners With Four Artists For Debut Merch Collection

London-based creative studio KLOSS has followed up the launch of its recent The Community Album book by preparing a merch drop. The new release is KLOSS’ first merch collection, and features hoodies, tees and a tote bag alongside four long-sleeves designed in collaboration with artists.

The merch continues the themes of the book, by taking inspiration from the community that surrounds KLOSS founder Alec Maxwell. The artists involved in the collaborative long-sleeves are model Aweng Ade Chuol, sculptor and designer Daniel Lismore, make-up artist Niki M’Nray and photographer Philip-Daniel Ducasse. Additionally, every item in the collection has been designed to be entirely zero waste and climate neutral.


Launching the merch collection, Maxwell said, “This will be the first time that people can buy into KLOSS. Until this point, I’ve known exactly who has KLOSS and I’ve ensured I have a direct connection with each person. I’m hoping that I’m able to connect with the people who buy the merch from Browns, and start new creative exchanges. For this drop, which coincides with the first book KLOSS The Community Album, I approached artists who have worked closely with KLOSS over the years, to collaborate with them on this drop, as a way to showcase the imagery they and the broader KLOSS community are creating, and the imagery that inspires me and my work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment