Thursday, January 24, 2013

Agyness Deyn Is Back

The newly wed model gets semi-naked in her first shoot in a long time

We pretty much thought that Agyness Deyn had given up modelling, swapping it instead for a happy life of  kissing in supermarkets  and studying Scientology with her new husband, Giovanni Ribisi. She's been pretty much off the radar since she got married to the actor last summer. 

But she's back with a bang doing what she does best - that's looking incredibly hot in photographs.

These totally hot  snaps for Interview magazine show the  Mancunian model in various states of undress, with her boobs on show throughout. Yeah, she's still got it.

Agyness Deyn
Although it turns out that we may not be seeing her angelic face in many more magazines, as Aggy's decided to swap modelling for acting, having recently appeared on stage in The Leisure Society and movie pusher.

"I felt I lost a spunk that I had when I first discovered it [modelling]," she told the magazine.

"It was like, 'I have to figure this out because I can't do it.' I can't do modeling disconnected.

"And I thought, 'What do I like? What do I love about modeling?' And what I love is that it's such a creative process, with a bunch of people, and I wanted that more, which is how the acting thing came about."

As long as we get to see more of lovely Aggy, we don't mind whether she's modelling, acting or juggling knives on Britain's Got Talent.

Surprisingly, Aggy's racy shoot didn't make the cover of the edge mag - that honour went to Girls star/writer/general mastermind Lena Dunham, who's riding high at the moment on the back of her Golden Globes win.
Interview Magazine
The new issue of Interview Magazine  is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment