Friday, June 5, 2015

Who Victoria Beckham Would Really Like To Dress

Having dressed Oscar-winning actresses and supermodels in the past, Victoria Beckham's next target is, perhaps unsurprisingly, the woman that all of America is talking about.

"Hilary Clinton," the designer told Fern Mallis, for her Fashion Icons series at the 92nd Street Y, The Cut  reports, choosing the former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate without hesitation. "I would love to meet her, I would love to dress her."


As for the next direction for her growing business, Beckham is looking to broaden her price points. "I'd like to work on clothing pricing and I'd like to reach more people, and I would like to offer clothes to people who don't want to pay designer prices," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment