Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Is Gandy Quitting Underwear Modelling

David Gandy´s days in pants may be numbered, or at least the days that you might see him in his pants, since the model is preparing to let new faces sport his underwear collection in the coming years.

"I will slowly fade from modelling my own stuff," he told Alan Carr on the comedian'sChatty Man show, set to be aired tonight. "I'll be bringing in young British models to give them a chance like I had."


As well as expanding his brand - having just added swimwear to his Marks & Spencer offering, and planning his own range of nutritional snacks - Gandy is continuing to act, with  several short films already to his credit.

An object of admiration for legions of fans, the model is nevertheless quick to admit his flaws, confessing that his "big nose" is not his favourite feature.

"It's a big nose, but I don't photoshop anything," he asserted. "Things get photoshopped too much. I say, keep everything in. A man should be a man."

Gandy joins RuPaul, Caroline Flack and Maroon 5's Adam Levine on the show, which will be aired tonight at 10pm on Channel Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment