Monday, June 9, 2014

Biker Beckham

David Beckham has been a fixture on the fashion front for some time, but his collaboration with Belstaff - for which the former footballer has designed a capsule collection - will cement his fashion designer status once and for all when it launches tomorrow.

"Deciding to work with Belstaff was the easiest decision to make, as I already have a few vintage Belstaff classic jackets in my wardrobe. That, coupled with the fact I'm a biker, made it a perfect fit," Beckham said. "My moto capsule collection is a reflection of what I wear day to day when I'm biking or relaxing."

David Beckham for Belstaff
So what can we expect from the 10-piece range? "I buy a lot of vintage pieces and my collection reflects that feel," he told WWD. "It all fits together and I wear every item in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment