Thursday, November 20, 2014

The New Waterhouse To Watch

Suki Waterhouse may have been turning her attention to acting of late, but there is another Waterhouse ready to share the family-fashion reins. Her younger sister, Immy, has just been signed to the same agency as Suki - Next Model Management - and it appears that she is already benefitting from her big sister's experience.

"Suki has shown me that hard work pays off and rejection is a big part of it," Waterhouse told us, upon the announcement. "Like Suki, I'm not typical height-wise for a model - so she advised me to just forget about those stereotypes."

Height aside, while the two share an agency and a last name, they bring something very different when in front of the camera. While Suki's penchant for the Sixties carved out a niche look that saw her become our  Today I´m wearing star back in 2012. Immy's long golden hair and playful persona has more of a Californian beach-babe vibe.

Immy Waterhouse
Having finished studying drama at school, travelled South Africa, and dabbled with modelling before (she fronted last summer's George at Asda campaign), her first big job is yet to come - and the one she has in mind is not an obvious choice.

"My dream campaign would be Chelsea FC - I'm a stickler for football!" she revealed. "But really I'd love to be a part of a change, something that turns heads, something that is hard-hitting. Topshop would be cool."

Beyond that, though, she would prefer to place what comes next in the hands of fate.

"I'd like to keep the future for my imagination," she said. "As David Bowie says: 'Five years, my brain hurts a lot,' and I couldn't agree more."

No comments:

Post a Comment