Monday, April 1, 2013

Victoria Beckham Enters E-Commerce

Victoria beckham  has launched an e-commerce website  today. While the label's former digital home served as a way of showcasing lookbook pictures of recent collections, the designer's latest site is the first time the brand has offered online shopping.

"My new website has been in the making for a very long time," said Beckham.. "It was so important that the concept, tone and look of it were true to me and my aesthetic and that the shopping experience was the very best that it could be for my customer. The site will be ever evolving featuring never seen before insights into my world through the medium of film. I'm incredibly excited with what I have created and the unique access to the brand I am now able to offer."


The site is divided into two sections, Look and Shop. The first option gives users the chance to watch show footage, documentary content and browse collection inspirations and latest news, while the second category features the designer's handpicked selection of spring/summer 2013 pieces.

The website will sell Icon - a line of ready-to-wear dresses inspired by the label's most popular designs and available exclusively online - in addition to accessories, eyewear, denim and Beckham's contemporary line, Victoria, Victoria Beckham. Customers will be able to shop from the UK, USA and Europe, although there are plans to expand to additional regions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment