Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kate And Naomi´s New Cover

British supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell are no strangers to shedding their clothes, so it’s only fitting that both of them recently posed topless in the December 2012 issue of Russia’s version of Interview magazine.

Interview Magazine
The magazine’s mantra of having one star lead an interview with another has Moss, 38, asking most of the questions to Campbell, 42; and the two discuss their early days in the modeling industry.

Moss reveals that Campbell’s first job was in a Bob Marley video.

“I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video,” she says.

“Yeah. I was seven, I think,” replies Campbell. “He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle.”

The two also discuss the shock they had when they first arrived in New York City from the comforts of their native London suburbs.

“When I first got to New York, I was like, ‘What are they talking about?’ I could not tell, you know,” says Moss. “It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it is so mixed race.”

“Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised,” adds Campbell; “so it was a big eye opener to me.”

As for Kate Moss, Interview Russia isn’t the only nude shoot she’s got out in December, she recently shed her clothes for a nude shoot with Rihanna for the December issue of V Magazine.

But unfortunately if you want to get your hands on a copy of the December Interview you’ll have to fly over to Russia or Germany to grab a copy because it’s not available in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment