Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet The New Faces Of The Future

The two winners of  Next Model's Instagram competition have been announced - Rufus from Brighton and Hannah from Surrey, both 18 years old, beat more than 5,000 other entrants to take the top prize.

The pair win VIP tickets to Sundown Festival in Norwich - of which Next is the official model partner - and will star in the campaign promoting the 2014 festival. They will also be offered a chance to sign with the agency.

"I was so excited and shocked when I found out I had won, I couldn't believe it," said Hannah. "My friends and family were all very excited for me as well, which was lovely because I could share my excitement with other people. I feel very lucky." Rufus added: "I was on my way back from London when I received the call from Next, which was a shock. I was pretty overwhelmed, especially after hearing all the cool things to do at the festival and yeah it feels very surreal."
Model Winners
Instagram users were encouraged to enter the competition by sharing a picture of themselves and using the hashtag #nextfacesofsundownuk.

"Rufus and Hanna really caught our eye because of their amazing selfies," explained Ross Young, head of new faces at Next Models. "They have truly unique faces and the kind of good looks that you cannot fake with a filter, even on Instagram."

No comments:

Post a Comment