Saturday, October 5, 2013

Be A Fly On The Wall At Beckham’s Studio

Victoria Beckham  is teaming up with Skype to tell the story of her life as a designer "in a groundbreaking storytelling format" that will give fashion watchers a brand new insight into her working process.

We're hoping for a full-access fly-on-the-wall style documentary, and we're told it will also "give the audience opportunities to enage directly" with VB and her team via Skype. The idea was presumably sparked when Beckham spoke about conducting meetings and fittings using the online video chat service - and Skype didn't hesitate to act. "In just five short years, Victoria Beckham and her team have built a hugely successful international fashion brand," they said this morning. "A journey which Skype is proud to have played a part in enabling."

Victoria Beckham
"Most evenings, I'm curled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London," she said in 2010. "I travel a lot; my team travels a lot, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm very proud to be British; my brand is British, and I'm very proud of that."

We're most excited to see what she wears to the office, closely followed by meeting her dedicated team. And if Harper happens to pop in, we won't complain about that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment