Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello Helena: Kitty's New Look

Helena Christensen  has collaborated on a new Hello Kitty T-shirt for Oxfam - and for a change it's the kitten who has a supermodel makeover; sporting hair. The T-shirt's sales will benefit Change, a fund-raising project championing women's rights worldwide, and support Oxfam's aim to bring 80,000 people out of poverty in 2013.

Hello Helena
"I've always been a big fan of Hello Kitty," Helena Christensen said. "She's still as cool and chic today as she was when I was a child, and I am thrilled to be a part of this project. As a Global Ambassador for Oxfam I am delighted that these lovely T-shirts will help raise vital funds for the charity's work with vulnerable women across the world, empowering them to have a say in their own future and escape poverty. Thank you for buying this T-shirt, I hope you enjoy wearing it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment