Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kate Moss Makes Design Return

Kate Moss has designed a technology-focused accessories collection in partnership with Carphone Warehouse. The line - dubbed "fashion tech" - is aimed at women and will feature covers, cases and add-ons for smartphones and tablets.

"My phone's as much a part of my look as my bag or shoes, and yet there's so little choice out there," said Moss. "My whole approach was to treat this as any other fashion collaboration; I was heavily involved in the design process and loved seeing my vision come to life in the final product. From the quality of materials to the design, I wanted the best for my range that reflected my personal style."

Kate Moss Designs Again
The Kate Moss Accessories Collection will launch this summer and will be available to buy in all Carphone Warehouse stores nationwide, as well as online at carphonewarehouse.com. Moss and the design team have been working on the project together for several months, which fuses the supermodel's natural style sensibility with the latest handsets.

"We looked at the accessory ranges available today and found that consumers were crying out for something different," explained Julian Diment, marketing director at Carphone Warehouse. "Fashion tech blurs the lines between fashion and technology, and Kate Moss is the perfect match for us to drive forward integration and creativity from the two industries."

No comments:

Post a Comment