Thursday, May 19, 2016

J Lo On Those Rihanna Boots

When Rihanna unveiled her colaborative collection with Manolo Blahnik in the April issue of British Vogue, it was only a matter of time before it became a celebrity hit - and Jennifer Lopez for one wasn't going to let anything stop her wearing them in her new music video, Aint Your Mama, even if they weren't the easiest to bounce around in.


"Rihanna had sent me these amazing boots and I was like, 'These have to be in the video'. They were hard to dance in," said Lopez, reports People. "Everyone else was dancing in combat boots and sneakers. I walked out to the set and I was like, 'Nobody wearing heels but me? OK!' But we pulled it off."

Rihanna gifted the boots back in April to Lopez, telling her fellow star in a handwritten note that it was "because I know you're gonna wear them better than me!!!" She then shared with her Instagram users her joy at seeing the fruits of her collaboration on Lopez in her music video.

"She wore the 9-5 in a video!!! Mayyyyjorrr!!! Yaasssss @jlo Thanks for the support! I'm having such a f*ckin moment knowing that forever I have proof of a bad one like you in my designs!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment