Thursday, July 23, 2015

Why Karlie Is Becoming A Vlogger

The model, student, Kookie manufacturer, philanthropist, coder, baker, entrepreneur, brand ambassador, and Taylor Swift BFF (not technically a job, but time-consuming nevertheless) launched her own YouTube channel yesterday, offering an insight into her crazy and stylish life.

"The first 13 years of my life were just normal," Kloss says in the film, "well, except my height, which has never been normal. In 2005, I was 'discovered' and things got pretty crazy pretty quickly. I'd be in second period chemistry one day, and then walking the Paris runway the next. Over the years, modelling has kept me very busy, but it's not my sole focus."


Called Klossy, the channel promises an insight into "things you never got to see before" from the former Victoria´s Secret Angel´s life - both on-duty and off. Recently accepted to NYU, the Vogue cover girl is sure to share glimpses into the "normal" part of her life, interspersed with more exceptional happenings - like joining Swift on stage or shooting a L´Oreal commercial perhaps.

"I've spent the majority of my life in front of the camera, but not my camera," Kloss adds. "And that's where this is different. I could not be more excited to share my story, and this adventure, with you."



No comments:

Post a Comment