Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Victoria Beckham's New Merged Line

When Victoria Beckham announced last month that she was merging her Victoria Beckham Denim line into the Victoria Victoria Beckham collection, the first thing on everyone's lips was, when can we see it? And now the day has arrived.

The Victoria, Victoria Beckham category has always reflected the other side of my wardrobe Victoria Beckham.


Beckham looked to the frivolity of the circus to inspire the aesthetic for the first collection since combining the lines, citing the "striking colour combinations and graphic motifs of fairground iconography" as her starting point.


"The Victoria, Victoria Beckham category has always reflected the other side of my wardrobe and this season has further developed with the integration of the denim collection and a broad range of separates for the first time," Beckham told us this morning. "I focused on creating pieces that are easy to wear but still feel special. There is still a sense of fun within the collection and I am excited to see it to continue to develop and evolve into what I believe is a unique proposition for my customers wardrobe."

No comments:

Post a Comment