Saturday, September 20, 2014

In Bed With Gandy


David Gandy has revealed his debut underwear collection for Marks & Spencer with a video, and of course we have an exclusive preview."I've wanted to collaborate to start my own line for a long time, but I wanted to work with a British brand," Gandy told us. "I've been more and more involved over the last couple of years in the creative and styling of my Marks & Spencer campaigns and they proposed the idea of collaborating with them on an underwear, sleepwear and loungewear line. Being British and underwear experts, it was a great place to start and to learn about the design process."

And the most important considerations for making great underwear?

"Firstly comfort and fit - they are the main priority for me," he said. "I've always thought that you should never be aware that you are wearing the underwear, secondly I don't like too heavy branding and thirdly the quality is important so that it keeps its shape. Personally, I wear briefs or hipsters."

No comments:

Post a Comment