Friday, May 9, 2014

Olivia Palermo's Wedding Dress Secrets

Olivia Palmero won't follow in the footsteps of famous brides including Diana, Princess of Wales, Elizabeth Taylor, Jacqueline Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn by wearing a full-skirted "cupcake" gown when she marries fiancé Johannes Huebl. Much like the fashion blogger and entrepreneur's day-to-day style, her wedding look will be carefully thought out.

"First, I'll consider what the venue is and what the feel is. But no matter where I marry, you're not going to see me in a huge cupcake dress. As beautiful as they are, they're just not me," she said, adding that there may even be more than one dress: "I don't think it has to be over-the-top, but I think it is fun for the different phases of the wedding."

Olivia Palermo
Although known as a designer muse - with friends including Valentino and Roberto Cavalli - Palermo is most famous for her personal style, and revealed that her look for her big day will still be very much in her own hands.

"I have a small list of people I work with, and they do an amazing job, so I'm sure one of them will help me," she told  Bridges Magazine of her beauty look for the wedding. "Or, I can do it myself - even better! I do all my own hair and make-up myself every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment