Monday, January 9, 2023

Helena Christensen Is The Best Advert For This Cult Swimwear Brand

The best way to beat January blues? Visit a tropical destination and soak up some vitamin D, as shown by Helena Christensen, who’s chasing the winter sun in style. The supermodel sent out a beach babe Instagram alert in a mint-green swimsuit from cult swimwear label, Hunza G.

With its asymmetric neckline and high-cut silhouette, the one-piece is both practical and fashionable. The brand’s signature stretchy seersucker fabric, meanwhile, ensures peak comfort and versatility, as shown by Helena in the surf.


Swimming is central to Christensen’s wellness routine. In early December, she shared snowy pictures from a dip in a freezing river and in October, she signalled the start of cold water swimming season with a video of her submerging herself in a turquoise cossie.

“I take good care of myself, I eat more or less healthy, I’m very physically active, I’m always out in nature,” the 54-year-old previously told British Vogue. “I never give much thought to how many or how little clothes I’ve got on because I’ve been doing it for so long. It’s just me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment