Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cara: "I'm Not Quitting Fashion"

Cara Delevingne isn't finished with fashion just yet. The model-turned-actress may have quit her mother agency, Storm and racked up an impressive IMDB page over the past six months - with films including Tulip Fever, London Fields, Kids in Love, Pan, Suicide Squad and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets followingPaper Towns, which she is currently promoting - but she isn't quite ready to say farewell to her first job.


"I'm not stopping modelling, I'm not retiring. I'm just doing film for the time being," the 22-year-old tells The Hollywood Reporter."Careers change and you develop and get older. I still have very close relationships with the people I used to work with. Maybe I'll do fashion sometimes, but at the moment I have no time to do anything."

Delevingne, who has been warmly received by screenwriters and directors for her talent and commitment to her new craft, also has many fans in the fashion industry, and she's keen to note their contribution to her burgeoning career - particularly her fashion godfather, Karl Lagerfeld.

"He's always known that I've wanted to act. He was very nice to put me in his fashion film," she added. "And he knew I wanted to do music so he let me do that as well. He's been nothing but supportive."





No comments:

Post a Comment