Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kendall Denies Cosmetic Surgery

Kendall Jenner has denied rumours that she has had cosmetic surgery - after an image posted on her sister Kylie's Instagram account in November provoked speculation - calling the guesswork "upsetting".

"All of a sudden, photos of us came out with headlines like, 'OMG Kendall got her lips done and got full facial reconstruction - look at her cheekbones, look at her nose!' I was like, this is crazy. I didn't even address it at the time. Because if I address it, people are going to be like, 'Oh, so she's defending herself - she must be guilty.' Kylie saw it all unfold and felt bad, so she went on Snapchat and took the blame," she wrote on her website. "It's all so exhausting. As a model, why would I have my face reconstructed? It doesn't even make sense. It's crazy because sometimes I feel like people just want me to lose."


The model, and Vogue cover girl, also took the opportunity to explain how saddening she finds it when she discovers social-media accounts dedicated to criticising her famous family.

"I found this Instagram page devoted to Kardashian-bashing and it has a lot of followers. I don't ever take that stuff personally, but it was upsetting for me for to look at because this person dedicated an entire page to just dissing the whole family and being like, 'These people suck.' I just felt sad for whoever's behind it - who has the time? People forget that they're talking about real people who have real feelings and actually live their everyday lives (for the most part) just like everyone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment