Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Philipp Plein's Message To Dolce & Gabbana

Philipp Plein has taken to Instagram to highlight a letter he says he has received from Dolce & Gabbana, accusing his brand of contacting members of staff at its Milan flagship in an attempt "to lure them away and work for Plein", reports WWD.

"Just received a love letter from Dolce and Gabbana's lawyer accusing me and my people that we would steal their employees," wrote Plein on his social-media account. "1. This is a free country and everybody can choose by themselves who they want to work for!! 2. If people are happy at their job they don't think about leaving !!! 3. I really love and respect the brand Dolce & Gabbana, it was an inspiration for me and many others to start my business and to work in fashion !!!! @stefanogabbana @dolcegabbana It is sad to say but everybody loves you until you become competition!!!!"


Just received a love letter from Dolce and Gabbana's lawyer accusing me and my people that we would steal their employees....... 1. This is a free country and everybody can choose by themselves who they want to work for !! 2. If people are happy at their job they don't think about leaving !!! 3. I really love and respect the brand dolce and gabbana , it was an inspiration for me and many others to start my business and to work in fashion !!!! @stefanogabbana @dolcegabbana It's is sad to say but everybody loves you until you become competition !!!! Since more than 15 years I work 24/7 on realizing my dream and building my company .... I respect everybody and I never received any support from this industry until today !!! I want to take this moment to apologize to absolutely "NOBODY" !!!!

Plein, who is currently building up to the opening of his London flagship this week, concluded his post: "Since more than 15 years I work 24/7 on realising my dream and building my company. I respect everybody and I never received any support from this industry until today!!! I want to take this moment to apologise to absolutely 'NOBODY'!!!!"

Designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have not responded on their official social-media accounts as yet, and the brand did not wish to comment on the story when we contacted them this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment