Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Cindy: Why 50 Is The New 30

While some stars are in the constant pursuit of youth, Cindy Crawford is a supermodel who is happy to look her age.

"No matter what I do, I'm not going to look 20, or 30. I just want to look great for 50,” she told New Beauty magazine, reports US Weekly. “I exercise, eat healthy and take really good care of my skin. There's pressure on women to do the undoable, which is not age. But it's about looking great for however old you are, regardless of what that number is."


Crawford, who will turn 51 on February 20, regularly shares images of her life with husband Randy Gerber and their children Kaia and Presley, on Instagram - but pointed out that the kind of comments she sometimes receives put an unrealistic expectation on the star.

“I don't need everyone on Instagram pointing out that I don't look the same way I did when I was 20. I know that," she said, adding that being in the public eye "can be hard and that's where you kind of have to work on yourself".

No comments:

Post a Comment