Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bella Clears The Air

While Bella Hadid's encounter with her ex boyfriend The Weeknd - real name Abel Tesfaye - on the Victoria's Secret catwalk on Wednesday nightfuelled endless social-media analysis (the general consensus being that one would want to look as sensational as Hadid did when bumping into a former flame for the first time in a while), the model has cleared up any speculation that there are frosty relations between the two.

"Thank you @theweeknd for being the best and most incredible performer on the planet. You KILLED it, as always," she captioned an image she posted on her Instagram account, also taking the opportunity to assert that despite her serious expression, she was brimming with excitement. "I was smiling SO HUGE on the inside I promise!!!! The most fun and nerve racking experience of my life but I wish I could do it over and over and over again!!!!!"


The model, who appeared with her sister Gigi for the first time in the show, also took to her Instagram account to reveal how emotional she felt being a part of the lingerie extravaganza for the first time.

"I cried when I saw my sister put her wings on for the first time. And I cried again when @hoskelsa opened the show. And I cried again when @_dilone walked. And again when @ed_razek spoke," she wrote, referring to fellow model Dilone and Victoria's Secret CEO Ed Razek. "And then cried five more times after that just because emotions."

No comments:

Post a Comment