Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Why Lily-Rose Is No Rebel

December cover girl Lily-Rose Depp is one of the most sought-after stars of her generation, yet despite her innate cool, the daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis says she is no rebel.

“My parents weren’t very strict," she told William Van Meter for her cover interview. "They’ve always trusted me to be independent and make my own decisions. There wasn’t really anything to rebel against.”

Instead, the 17-year-old actress poured her efforts into crafting her career, which has seen her rack up five feature films already, not to mention a prestigious brand relationship with Chanel, for which she is an ambassador, and a growing fan base. Regarding the latter, however, we shouldn't expect to see too much - Depp is keen to keep an element of mystery alive.


"I’ve really stopped using it in a personal way," she told Meter of how she engages with Instagram. "I never like revealing too much about myself. Once you start giving people that look into your life, then they just want more and more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment