Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jasmine Tookes To Wear Fantasy Bra

Jasmine Tookes has been chosen by Victoria's Secret to wear the brand's Fantasy Bra at the lingerie label's show next month, the brand revealed on their Twitter account this afternoon.

“When they told me, I was so caught off guard, I thought I was just doing an interview, and Ed Razek kind of sprung it on me,” said Tookes, reports Vogue.com. "It’s such an honour for me to join a whole group of women who are icons, and who I grew up watching over the years.”


To be chosen as the wearer of the bra is seen as incredibly prestigious among the Angels, with Tookes following in the footsteps of Gisele, Tyra Banks, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, and Adriana Lima by wearing the 18-karat gold piece.

Eddie Borgo was enlisted to design this year's piece, which was crafted with over 9,000 jewels by AWMouzannar, over 700 hours. Earlier this week the brand revealed that this year's show will be held in Paris - now we can be sure all eyes will be on Tookes.

No comments:

Post a Comment